There are catalysts for Fisker shareholders for the remainder of 2022 and beyond that should excite investors.
Fisker ($FSR) went public through a SPAC merger on October 30, 2020. Since then, the publicly traded electric vehicle company has been executing like a well-run late stage startup led by Co-Founders Henrik and Geeta Fisker.
The asset-light company has been hitting milestone after milestone. For example, the company has completed every engineering milestone to-date on-time, preproduction of the Fisker Ocean at Magna has started on-time).
We’ve outlined upcoming milestones confirmed by the company we expect for the rest of 2022 and into 2023. And, speculative catalysts we would like to see in the future. Shareholders should expect the share price to move if/when these are announced. With any investment comes risks, especially those outlined in the Fisker 10-K.
Upcoming Milestones w/ Target Dates
Confirmed milestones (catalysts) have been pulled from Fisker investor presentations. These are the publicity announced milestones that the company needs to hit on-time. When Fisker and team hit these milestones, investors can be reassured the company is still continuing to deliver for shareholders.
Fisker Ocean One pre-orders (July 2022) First production intent Fisker Ocean rolls off assemble line (October 2022)
- Launch new configurator for Fisker Ocean (October 2022)
- Opening first Fisker Lounges in Los Angeles and Munich (Q4 2022)
- Test drives in Austria for journalists and analysts (Q4 2022)
50k reservations (November 2022)
- Start of production (November 2022)
- Concurrent deliveries in US and Europe (November 2022)
- Customer test drives at Fisker Lounges (Q1 2023)
- Additional Fisker Lounges openings in New York, Miami, San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago, London, Copenhagen, Vienna (2023)
- Launch Fisker Flexible Lease Program (Q4 2023)
- Fisker PEAR production (Q1 2024)
Unconfirmed Speculative Catalysts
We should note, these are speculative catalysts that would get investors excited beyond achieving the upcoming milestones above. These are the potential catalysts that make Fisker an exciting investment in the electrical vehicle industry.
- Refresh of mobile apps and website
- Ramp advertising spend after first delivery of Fisker Ocean
- Project UFO announcements
- Manufacturer for Fisker Platform 3
- New IP/features announced
Details on lending and trade-in program (e.g., SoFi lending, Carvana trade-ins)
- US FleetProgram updates (e.g., Fisker PEAR)
- Large fleet orders (e.g., car rental companies in US and Europe, local governments)
Prototypes revealed (e.g., Fisker PEAR, Fisker Supercar)
- First profit quarter in 2023
- Production starting early for Fisker PEAR or Fisker Supercar
- Development of US, Mexico, or Canada production site for Fisker Ocean
- Strategic partnerships (e.g., platform sharing with major auto/tech company, public charging, fleet management services, lease financing, trade-ins, contract manufactures, services/logistics)
- Produce a climate-neutral vehicle by 2027
Fisker Investor Presentation
You can also find the latest Fisker Investor Presentation to get an overview of the company. We also briefly went over the Fisker Investor Presentation (pardon the silence between 16:00 to 23:30). We’ve also put together a comprehensive list of the latest equity analyst ratings and 12-month price targets for Fisker shares.
Disclosure: We are shareholders in Fisker Inc. ($FSR). We hold a long beneficial ownership position in Fisker Inc. through stock and options. Articles published on Fiskerati express our own opinions. We are not affiliated with or compensated by Fisker Inc. The information published in articles on Fiskerati are general in nature and should not be relied upon as personal financial advice.
Reserve Your Fisker Ocean
You can reserve your Fisker Ocean or PEAR by visiting https://fiskerinc.com/reserve. Use referral code DDK87H.
Connect with Fisker enthusiasts on Fiskerati Forums to ask questions and discuss topics about the Fisker Ocean, PEAR, and RŌNIN supercar.
Fiskerati Mobile Apps
Connect with Fiskerati
Questions? Partnerships? Have a tip?
Reach out – we are new and open to collaboration. We are looking for two or three site sponsors. Get in touch by sending an email to [email protected].
Get our free newsletter This Week In Fisker direct to your email inbox!