Fisker changes the timing of when it will release Q4 2022 results to before the market opens on Monday, February 27, 2023.
Today, Fisker adjusted the timing of its Q4 and full year 2022 results and conference call. Previously, the company was going to report its earnings after the stock market close on Monday, February 27th. However, this afternoon, Fisker changed their Q4 2022 earnings release to before the stock market open on the same day. Fisker didn’t say why they shifted the timing of their earnings release.
The company also changed the timing of its conference call to 5:30am Pacific Time on February 27th. Fisker executives attending the call will include Henrik Fisker, Chairman and CEO, Dr. Burkhard Huhnke, CTO, and Dr. Geeta Gupta-Fisker, COO and CFO. The company will provide prepared remarks followed by Q&A from analysts and retail shareholders. You can submit questions now through February 26, 2023 2:00pm Pacific Time.
Top 10 Questions Submitted by Shareholders
Currently, the Top 10 questions submitted by retail shareholders sorted by most votes are as follows:
- In light of the recent price cuts by Tesla and Ford, how does Fisker intend to stay competitive?
- What’s the total number of vehicles fisker plans to manufacture this year?
- The stock price remains stagnant and part of that relies on customers not having vehicles yet. Are there any supply chain issues, manufacturing issues, [homologation] issues or logistics issues that may cause delivery delays? In short, when do real customer deliveries begin?
- Can you share any details on Fisker’s long-term plans for expanding its product line?
- When do you expect [homologation] to be achieved and first cars to arrive in the hands of US and European consumers?
- When will the official EPA range be announced for the Ocean?
- If I order an Ocean, how soon does it arrive and where do I pick it up?
- How are you going to deal with the continued supply chain issues?
- Will the reserved orders made in August 22 qualify for the $7500 Federal Tax credit?
- Has any car been delivered in North America and if not when is the first delivery?
Join us for Fisker’s earnings call
We are going to try to live stream Fisker’s Q4 2022 earnings call at 5:30am Pacific Time. You can listen along with us and chat in real-time. At the end of the conference call, we will discuss our takeaways including anything new we learned. You can watch using the video below or directly on YouTube. Also, follow our YouTube channel for the latest.
Reserve Your Fisker Ocean
You can reserve your Fisker Ocean or PEAR by visiting https://fiskerinc.com/reserve. Use referral code DDK87H.
Connect with Fisker enthusiasts on Fiskerati Forums to ask questions and discuss topics about the Fisker Ocean, PEAR, and RŌNIN supercar.
Fiskerati Mobile Apps
Download the new Fiskerati app on Apple App Store and Google Play.
Connect with Fiskerati
Questions? Partnerships? Have a tip?
Reach out – we are new and open to collaboration. We are looking for two or three site sponsors. Get in touch by sending an email to [email protected].
Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Google News.
Get our free newsletter This Week In Fisker direct to your email inbox!
1 thought on “Fisker Adjusts Timing of Q4 2022 Earnings Results, Top 10 Questions Submitted by Shareholders”
Hello – I’m a fairly recent investor in Fisker. I’ve been reading some of your stories and following some of the progress and plans for the future. I continue to hear about the plans for contracting future vehicles to Foxconn’s Ohio factory. It concerns me that the
Lordstown Endurance pickup truck, produced there, is having such serious problems. What gives us real confidence that a maker of small electronics can produce a quality electronic vehicle for Fisker? It seems strange that Fisker is so convinced that Foxconn will build customers a quality Fisker product. I truly welcome your feedback. Respectfully. — Tim Holton